Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day
















I had a wonderful Valentine's weekend with my husband. This is our first "married" valentine's day and so we enjoyed treating eachother with a few little surprises. Saturday night, Shawn took me to our favorite resturant, Main Street Cafe in downtown Lexington. When we arrived, he had a beautiful arrangement of my favorite flowers sitting on our favorite "window" table. I was very surprised at what he did for me without me knowing. :) Yesterday we spent time together and went to church. We enjoyed a relaxing valentine's day together. This morning, I woke up early to surprise Shawn with a yummy breakfast-Shrimp and Grits. I actually got to recipe from Mary Catherine's blog a few months ago and was very excited to try it out. It was delicious and I hope to do it again soon! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day with the people you love the most!








No comments:

Post a Comment