Wednesday, March 24, 2010

10 Things You Might Not Know

I just finished reading Beth Moore's LPM blog. She is such a great woman and I love reading her blog. I feel that I know her on a more personal level now that I follow it. Today she had a post about 10 Things You Might Not Know About Me and I really enjoyed reading hers and everyone elses. She asks each of the "siestas" to complete one and I wanted to post it on my blog also. :) Here is goes:

1) My name is Hope because of the many years my parents "hoped" for a child.

2) My husband is 7 years older than me, I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

3) I like everything in even numbers. Odd numbers don't fit well with me.

4) If I turn around one way, I have to turn back around the other way...I feel off balance if not. Crazy, I know!

5) I long to be like my parents someday. They are such amazing people and I hope to be like them one day.

6) I LOVE music! I would listen to it all day if I could. I attach memories to songs.

7) I love backrubs.

8) I love to laugh. I have been told many times that I have a contagious laugh. :)

9) I used to be a very talented golfer and piano player. Wish I could get back into playing them both again.

10) I LOVE the beach. I find so much peace, serenity, and comfort there. I could sit by the beach all day and be perfectly content.


No comments:

Post a Comment